The AKK BA2 is much smaller and lighter than other all-in-one cameras, with a signal range of up to 200mW, which is suitable for various RC Planes, Smaller Drones and more.
- Output power: 200mW
- Input power: 3.2–5V
- Current consumption: 3.2V-5V,500mA(type)
- Camera resolution: 600TVL
- Sensor size: 1/4 Cmos
- Video system: NTSC
- Mini illumination: 1 lux
- Field of view: 120°viewing angle
- Antenna: Brass dipole antenna
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 40 channels, with Raceband
- Weight: 4.7g
Note: OSD can be added to this AIO camera
1.There are 3 pins bottom right side at the back led screen, cut it in the center.
2. Solder wire to front of pin to video in on osd.
3.Then solder a wire to the back of the pin on the back of the cam.
4.Then solder it from the osd out to vtx.
You will then have OSD and an extremely light camera.
(1) BA2 AIO FPV Camera with Lens Cover