The AKK X2 VTx has an LC filter, which can filter the power and make sure you get clean video. This FPV video transmitter supports parameter adjustments, works with Betaflight, and is compatible with the Betaflight Flight Controller OSD. It comes with an MMCX to SMA Adapter so you can choose your desired antenna connector.
- 5V output for your camera
- Switchable power: 25mW/200mW/500mW/800mW
- One button setup channel/band/power with LED display
- Smart Audio Ready with Betaflight OSD FC
- LC Filtered power ensures super clean video, born for racing.
- Integrated with Microphone
- Input voltage: 7V-24V
- Power supply: 5V Camera @ under 0.3A max.
- Output power:
- 25mW: 100mA
- 200mW: 180mA
- 500mW: 250mA
- 800mW: 300mA @12V
- Range: Up to 4 km with omnidirectional RHCP antennas
- Port connector: 6-pin JST
- Antenna connector: SMA female or MMCX
- Dimensions: 26(H)x19(W)x8(D) mm
- Weight: 0.24oz (6.8g) (without antenna)
(1) 5.8GHz X2 Transmitter
(1) Product Manual
- The VTX can supply 5V output for Camera. Please make sure your camera is less than 300mA. 5645,5925,5945 channels are not available due to FCC regulation.
- This product requires an amateur radio license to operate above 25mW, legally in the US. Operators must abide by all applicable laws and hold an amateur license to operate this equipment on certain channels and power settings. Use of amateur equipment without a license could subject the operator to significant fines by the FCC.