A great step up from brushed bashing, the 1/10 scale ARRMA® BIG ROCK™ CREW CAB 4X4 3S BLX ready-to-run monster truck delivers a thrilling combination of ARRMA® toughness, street truck style, and 50+ mph speed capability. Built on the powerful 4X4 BLX platform, its precision aluminum, tough steel, and composite materials come together for an easy-to-maintain, super-durable vehicle design that’s now been upgraded to further increase the monster truck’s impressive performance and durability.
- Stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates
- Steering with more clearance for stones
- Castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh
- 1.1-inch wider stance for better handling and bashing
- Plastic locknut for slipper
- 23T Spline servo saver
- 37T 1.35Mod diffs with silicone O-rings
- Power Module with sliding gear mesh and improved dirt management
- Rubber-shielded bearings throughout
- Oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings
- Wider arms front and rear
- Body with matte black finish
- Front and rear bumpers with matte black finish
- Tough black multi-spoke wheels with matte black finish
- Vented multi-terrain dBoots® RAGNAROK™ tires
- BLX100 2S/3S waterproof* ESC
*For details on waterproof standards, refer to the instruction manual.
- IC5™ connectors (EC5™) compatible
- Signature easy-access modular design
- Double wishbone suspension front and rear
- Metal-geared differentials
- High-speed center driveshaft support
- 50+ MPH (80+ km/h) speed achievable in optimum driving conditions on 3S LiPo
(1) 2S or 3S 5000mAh LiPo Batteries with IC5/EC5 connector
(1) LiPo Battery Charger
(4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
- Model# ARA4312V3
- Scale: 1/10
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Vehicle Type: Monster Truck
- Rear Track: 14.02 in (356mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.87 in (327mm)
- Front Track: 14.02 in (356mm)
- Width: 14.02" (356 mm)
- Height: 7.91" (201 mm)
- Length: 20.24" (514 mm)
- Weight: 6.25lbs
- Ground Clearance: 2.17 in (55mm)
- Top Speed: 50+ Capable
- Differential 2 Gear Diffs
- Radio: Spektrum™ 3-Channel SLT3™ 2.4GHz
- Receiver: SLR300 Waterproof* Receiver
- Speed Control: BLX100 ESC
- Servos: Spektrum™ SPMS651 Metal-Geared Digital Servo
- Shock Type: Oil-Filled, Coil-Over Springs
- Final Drive Ratio: 10.83
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Power System: 3S
- Technology: SLT Protocol
- Ball Bearings: Full Ball Bearing Drivetrain
- Chassis: Molded Composite
- Wheel Hex Size: 14mm
- Tire Tread: dBoots RAGNAROK
- Water-Resistant: Yes
- Body: Painted, decaled, and trimmed
- Pinion: 15T
- Spur Gear: 57T
- Gear Pitch: 0.8MOD
- Internal Gear Ratio: 2.85
- Steering Type: 2WS
- Suspension: Independent
- Connector Type: IC5, EC5
- Power Type: Electric
(1) ARRMA 1/10 Big Rock 3S BLX V3 4WD Monster Truck
(1) Spektrum™ 2.4GHz SLT3™ 3-Channel Transmitter
(1) User Manual
(1) Spektrum™ Firma™ 3660 3200Kv Brushless Motor
(1) Spektrum™ SLR300 Receiver
(1) Spektrum™ SPMS651 Waterproof* Metal-Geared Digital Servo
The BIG ROCK™ 4X4 3S BLX is DESIGNED FAST, DESIGNED TOUGH — built for exciting bashing speeds and extreme, all-terrain durability. New features that enhance its unstoppable performance include a stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh; longer suspension arms for a 1.10-inch increase in width; and rubber-shielded bearings throughout.
It also now includes a Spektrum™ SLT3™ transmitter and SLR300 receiver. The transmitter is ergonomically designed for long periods of fatigue-free bashing and has a foam wheel for precise fingertip control, plus an improved hand grip and trigger feel. New bashers will be able to set throttle limits at 50% or 75% until they are ready to use the full speed potential. The SLT3™ is compatible with Tactic® SLT™ receivers to run other RTR vehicles you may own, and includes a third channel to control optional features such as lights and winches on models that have them.
ARRMA® now powers the BIG ROCK™ 4X4 3S BLX with a brushless system featuring its BLX100 ESC and the Spektrum™ Firma™ 3200Kv brushless motor. The combination provides incredible torque, acceleration, and speed. The transmission and chassis are ruggedly engineered to take full advantage of the electronics’ power.
It has an ingenious modular design perfected by ARRMA® engineers for easy component access and maintenance. The power module, with improved dirt management, consists of the motor with ARRMA® heatsink and cooling fan, plus motor plate, slipper clutch assembly, and gear cover. The power module can be detached from the chassis as a complete unit by removing just one screw. With the power module removed, the slipper clutch can be reached easily for adjustments by taking out three screws that attach the gear cover. The gear ratio can be finely tuned as the power module now uses a sliding motor mesh design.
A two-piece molding screwed to the truck’s chassis serves as its electronics module, containing a waterproof receiver box, servo mount, and ESC tray. The SLR300 receiver mounts inside the receiver box for protection from dirt and moisture. The ultra-compact ESC is screwed to the top of the module, allowing quick access to the on/off switch, while the servo mounts to the side. All three components can be removed together, quickly and easily.
The differential module houses each differential unit in an innovative yoke design. Only eight screws need to be removed to release the front and rear yokes. The power module can then be detached, allowing you to pivot the gearbox cases for differential access. The BIG ROCK™ 4X4 3S BLX RTR comes brushless-ready with 37T 1.35mod diffs with silicone O-rings. The large gears can withstand huge torque, and internal metal gears have been chosen for reliability during extreme bashing.
Its full-time 4WD transmission uses strong front, rear, and centerline telescopic driveshafts that can’t be lost during heavy impacts, unlike dogbones. A simple, dependable, responsive steering assembly complements the ultra-reliable drive system and features a servo horn with built-in servo saver. The BIG ROCK™ 4X4 3S BLX RTR includes the waterproof Spektrum™ SPMS651 metal-geared digital servo for 15% more torque than the previous version’s ADS-7M servo.
The self-bleeding, oil-filled shocks, now with silicone O-rings, use a tried and tested, coil-over design for simple maintenance and amazing handling. Their innovative rod end has a molded-in spring perch for extra toughness. Extended-height dirt defenders and a close-fitting body limit the amount of dirt and debris that can get into the chassis tub. Front and rear bumpers offer defense against impacts.
Accented by matte black front and rear bumpers and wheels, the BIG ROCK™ 4X4 3S BLX truck’s long, scale Crew Cab body marks the epitome of street style. With the included dBoots® RAGNAROK™ MT tires, you’ll take it on the run over dirt tracks, trails, and even muddy courses. An adjustable wheelie bar comes as standard, letting you enjoy a little stunt fun along the way.