- Wheelbase: 65mm
- Weight: 20.5g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: F4 Brushed FC / F3 Flysky FC
- Firmware Version: Betaflight BETAFLIGHTF3 3.5.0
- Motor: 6x15mm Coreless Brush Motor, 17500KV
- Receiver: SPI Frsky D16 protocol / SPI Flysky RX
- Camera: Z02 Camera
- Battery: 3.7V 230mAh Lipo battery
- Flight time: ~2-3 minutes
FRSKY RX VERSION:
The Frsky version supports both D8 & D16 protocol. The SPI Frsky Receiver is FCC version.
FLYSKY RX VERSION:
The Flysky version is using the F3 Flysky FC.
The SPI Flysky receiver is compatible with almost ALL Flysky radios(e.g. FS-I6/FS-I6S) or Flysky compatible transmitter like Turnigy Evolution etc
*SPI Flysky Receiver
This FC board has a built-in SPI Flysky receiver. You should choose the SPI RX support in the Betaflight GUI. In default, it supports Flysky AFHDS 2A protocol. Below is the correct configuration in Betaflight GUI.
Note: the red receiver LED will turn off when successful connection.
- Click the bind-button meanwhile powering on the board, either by connecting the battery or USB power. Then the receiver will enter bind mode, indicated by red receiver LED flashes quickly.
- Now, on the radio, enter the bind status(or what it takes to enter bind status). This receiver only supports AFHDS 2A mode and does not support AFHDS mode, please turn on this mode in your radio transmitter before use.
- The red receiver LED should turn off when binding is completed and successful.
- 1 * BNF Beta65 Micro FPV Quad
- 1 * BETAFPV 230mAh 1S Lipo Battery