- Wheelbase: 75mm
- Weight: 38g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: BETAFPV Brushed FC with OSD
- Firmware Version: Betaflight BETAFLIGHTF3 3.5.0 / Betaflight MATEKF411RX 3.5.0
- Motor: 8x20mm coreless brushed motor, 14000KV
- Props: 40mm props
- Receiver: SPI Frsky D16 protocol
- Camera: Z02 Camera (25 degrees)
- Battery: 550mAh Lipo HV battery with PowerWhoop connector
- Flight time: 5 minutes
FRSKY RX VERSION:
The Frsky version supports both D8 & D16 protocol. The SPI Frsky Receiver is FCC version.
Note: the red receiver LED will turn off when successful connection.
- Click the bind-button meanwhile powering on the board, either by connecting the battery or USB power. Then the receiver will enter bind mode, indicated by red receiver LED flashes quickly.
- Now, on the radio, enter the bind status(or what it takes to enter bind status). This receiver only supports AFHDS 2A mode and does not support AFHDS mode, please turn on this mode in your radio transmitter before use.
- The red receiver LED should turn off when binding is completed and successful.
- 1 * BNF Beta75S Micro FPV Quad
- 1 * BETAFPV 550mAh 1S Lipo HV Battery