- CPU: STM32F303
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- ESC: All FETs are rated at 6.3A maximum. Support 6x15mm/7x20mm/8x20mm/8.5x20mm etc motors.
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, fully compatible with the Inductrix quad frame and mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight CRAZYBEEF3FS
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: SPI Flysky AFHDS 2A protocol
- Power Cable: 55mm, with JST-PH 2.0 connector
- Weight: 3.7g
SPI Flysky Receiver
This FC board has a built-in SPI Flysky receiver. You should choose the SPI RX support in the Betaflight GUI. In default, it supports Flysky AFHDS 2A protocol. Below is the correct configuration in Betaflight GUI.
Note: the red receiver LED will turn off when successful connection.
- Click the bind-button meanwhile powering on the board, either by connecting the battery or USB power. Then the receiver will enter bind mode, indicated by red receiver LED flashes quickly.
- Now, on the radio, enter the bind status(or what it takes to enter bind status). This receiver only supports AFHDS 2A mode and does not support AFHDS mode, please turn on this mode in your radio transmitter before use.
- The red receiver LED should turn off when binding is completed and successful.
You should keep the antenna away from the FC board to get a stronger signal. For example, run the signal upwards.