The performance of 65mm 1S brushless drone has gone up a new level this season. It's equipped with the BT2.0 connector, lightest F4 1S FC and 0802 19500 motors. With the stronger and powerful dynamical system, you’ll immediately notice how fantastic the 22.84g Meteor racer is at takeoff. It feels amazing as you hover around indoor, then let it rip and haul around the house!
Meteor65 is the first generation whoop drone powered by brand-new BT2.0 1S battery. The BT2.0 connector effectively decreases internal connector resistance for a much better discharge performance compared with the initial PH2.0 connector.
Flight controller pre-soldered the BT2.0 cable, which can provide a more stable and powerful 9A continuous current and 15A burst.
For minimizing weight and optimal performance, it applies the perfect lightest combo with F4 1S FC V2.1(2.6g) and M01 AIO camera VTX(3g).
- By using the latest 0802 19500 / 22000KV motors and 31mm 3-blade props, this kit provides you a completely different experience of a powerful indoor flight. 0802 19500 / 22000KV motors are features of ball bearing and lead wires soldered to PCB to allow you to repair it easier once it's disconnected.
- Meteor65 lower profile frame is reduced 0.75g to 3.08g only. The battery slot is closer to the center of gravity for smoother flying experience, and you will land on the motor screws instead of the battery.
- The package comes with 1*BT2.0 300mAh 1S lipo and 1*BT2.0-PH2.0 adapter cable. The adapter cable is convenient for charging BT2.0 battery with your stock PH2.0 charger. Meanwhile, we have also released all-in-one BT2.0 Battery Tester & charger for your needs.
- Item: Meteor65 1S Brushless Whoop
- Weight: 22.84g (without battery)
- FC&ESC: F4 1S Brushless Flight Controller V2.1
- Frame: Meteor65 65mm 1S Brushless Frame
- Motors: 0802 19500 Motors
- Props: 31mm 3-blade props (1.0mm Shaft)
- VTX&Camera: M01 AIO Camera VTX
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM
- Battery: BT2.0 300mah 1S Battery
BT2.0 Connector Batteries:
BETAFPV exclusive designed BT2.0 connector has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 connector. BT2.0 connector has decreased internal resistance of connector effectively allowing more current to be transferred, which means it supports 9A continuous current (15A burst). This means stronger power and longer flight time on 1S brushless drones while PH2.0 just supports 4.5A. You can enjoy more flight time without disturb of low voltage warning due to reducing voltage sag.
- 1 * Meteor65 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (1S)
- 1 * 300mAh 1S 30C Battery with BT2.0 connector
- 1 * BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter cable