Caddx Turtle can use both real-time FPV feeds and high-definition DVRs without the weight of heavy-duty HD motion cameras. The Turtle V2 brings many improvements, including new lenses, audio, better mounting options, and better images.
- New Turbo Eye Glass Lens
- More reasonable PCB layout and 20x20mm mounting holes
- Wrapped cable
- Default image setting improvements
- Image sensor: 1 / 2.7" CMOS sensor
- Rating: 800TVL
- TV system: NTSC / PAL, can be changed
- Video resolution: 1080P @ 60fps / 1080P @ 30fps / 720 @ 60fps
- Power input: DC 4.5-20V
- FPV FOV: 155°
- Field of view records at 170°
- Mini lighting: 0.01LUX
- Image resolution: 2 megapixels
- Lens: 1.8mm Turbo Eye Glass Lens
- OSD menu: Yes (support voltage display)
- Video file: MP4
- Audio: Support
- Video output: CVBS
- Max Micro SD card support: 8-64GB (Class 10 or above is required. Class 10 / UHS-I / UHS-II is recommended)
- Net weight: ~12 grams
- Color: Black
Quick Operation Guide:
- 1. Right button: Press the RIGHT button for 3 seconds - 5 seconds to activate the video recording, while the light in the lower right corner flashes.
- 2. Left button: Press the left button for 3 seconds - 5 seconds to stop video recording.
- 3. Down button: Press the down button for 3 seconds - 5 seconds to switch the resolution, 720P blue LED is on, 1080P red LED is on, the default mode is 1080P.
- 4. MIDDLE BUTTON: The MIDDLE button is a menu button.
Note: If the video is accidentally cut off during video recording, please turn it on again, then the camera will automatically recover the memory.
Video recordings before power down will still be saved in the TF card.
1 x Caddx Turtle V2 camera
1 x 5D-OSD menu board
1 x Camera stand
1 x 30x30mm mounting bracket
1 x 4pin FPV silicon cable (expanded to 2-pin connector for OSD board and 3-pin connector for FPV)
1 x Hex Wrench
1 x Manual
1 x Warranty Card