With the DJI FPV Remote Controller, parameters of each component can be adjusted remotely. Purchasing the DJI FPV Goggles and the DJI FPV Air Unit eliminates the need for any additional receivers. Users can also enjoy 7ms ultra-low latency between the remote controller and the air unit.
- 7ms ultra-low latency.
- Purchasing the DJI FPV Goggles and the DJI FPV Air Unit eliminates the need of any additional receiver.
- Parameters can be set remotely.
- DJI FPV Air Unit
- Air Unit Lite, Caddx Vista or Runcam Link
- DJI FPV Goggles
- Weight: 26.98oz (765g)
- Operation Frequency: 5.725-5.850GHz
- Max. Transmission Distance (Unobstructed, free of interference): FCC/SRRC: 4 km; CE: 0.7 km
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): FCC: <30 dBm; CE: <14dBm; SRRC:<19dBm
- Operation Current/Voltage: 0.6 A @ 7.6 V
- Operation Temperature: 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Charging Temperature: 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F)
- Battery Type: 2S LiPo
- Capacity: 4920mAh
- Voltage: 7.6V
- Energy: 37.39WH (Watt Hours)
(1) DJI FPV Remote Controller (Mode 2)
(1) DJI Intelligent Battery
(1) Quick Start Guide
- If you use the DJI FPV Goggles and the DJI FPV Remote Controller at the same time, you must first link the air unit and the goggles, and then link the remote controller.