The mini-sized, mega-capable DJI Mini 3 Pro is just as powerful as it is portable. Weighing less than 249 g and with upgraded safety features, it's not only regulation-friendly, but it's also the safest in its series. With a 1/1.3-inch sensor and top-tier features, it redefines what it means to fly Mini.
Mini 3 Pro sports a completely new look that is optimized to get more out of every flight. With larger propellers, an aerodynamic body tilt, and a powerful obstacle-sensing system, the streamlined design allows for increased flight time and safety.
The reimagined gimbal offers a wider rotation range for low-angle shots and True Vertical Shooting, allowing endless creative opportunities. Every aspect of this facelift has been carefully considered to take Mini to never-before-seen heights.
- Quickly switch between landscape and portrait in just a tap. The re-engineered camera gimbal rotates 90°, so you don't have to compromise on image quality
- MasterShots is a true game-changer for any beginner aerial photographer. Simply select your subject, and Mini 3 Pro will execute a sequence of pro maneuvers, generating a short cinematic video afterward
- Instantly ready to share your creations, Mini 3 Pro supports high-speed Wi-Fi downloads at up to 30 Mbps
- Capture the vastness of any landscape with Wide-angle, 180°, Vertical, and Sphere panorama shots
- Get closer to your subject with 4x digital zoom. This lets you capture scenes without disturbing them and scout shots from afar.
DJI Mini 3 Pro:
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Mobile Device App: DJI Fly
- Dimensions (Folded): 5.7 x 3.54 x 2.44" (145 x 90 x 62mm)
- Dimensions (Unfolded): 6.73 x 9.64 x 2.44" (171 x 245 x 62mm)
- Max Flight Time: 34 mins (with Intelligent Flight Battery and measured while flying at 21.6kph in windless conditions)
- Max Hovering Time: 30 mins (with Intelligent Flight Battery, no wind)
- Max Flight Distance: 18 km (with Intelligent Flight Battery and measured while flying at 43.2 kph in windless conditions)
- Max Wind Speed Resistance: 10.7 m/s (Level 5)
- Supported Memory Cards: UHS-I Speed Class 3 or above is required.
- Sensor: 1/1.3" CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 48 MP
- Lens FOV: 82.1°
- Aperture: f/1.7
- Shutter Speed: Electronic Shutter: 2-1/8000 s
- Max Image Size: 4:3
- Video Resolution:
- 4K: 3840 x2160@24/25/30/48/50/60fps
- 2.7K: 2720 x1530@24/25/30/48/50/60fps
- FHD: 1920 x1080@24/25/30/48/50/60fps
- Slow Motion: 1920 x1080@120fps
- Video Format: MP4/MOV (H.264/H.265)
Intelligent Flight Battery:
- Recommended Charger: DJI 30W USB-C Charger or other USB Power Delivery chargers
- Charging Time: 64 mins (with 30W charger)
- Charging Voltage Limit: 8.5 V
- Battery Material: Lithium-ion
- Max Charging Power: 37 W
- Capacity: 2453mAh
- Energy: 18.1Wh
- Battery: LiPo 2S
- Voltage: 7.38 V
DJI RC Smart Controller:
- Operating Temperature: -10 Degree to 40 Degree C (14 Degree to 104 Degree F)
- Control Sticks Storage: Built-in back of RC
- Video Transmission System: DJI 03
- Max Battery Life: Approx. 4 Hours
- Storage Card Type: MicroSD
- Max Video Bitrate: 18Mbps
- Memory: 8GB Built-in
- Charge Port: USB-C
- Antennas: Built-in
- Latency: 120ms
- Screen: LCD
(1) DJI Mini 3 Pro Aircraft
(1) DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery
(1) DJI Mini 3 Pro Gimbal Protector
(1) DJI Mini 3 Pro Propellers Set
(1) Type-C to Type-C PD Cable
(1) DJI RC Smart Controller
- DJI Care Refresh 1-Year Plan (This link will redirect you to DJI website to complete the purchase)
- DJI Care Refresh 2-Year Plan (This link will redirect you to DJI website to complete the purchase)
1. DJI Care Refresh can be bound to a previously purchased DJI aircraft when it meets one of the following criteria:
- Brand new and un-activated aircraft.
- Aircraft activated within the last 48 hours.
2. DJI Care Refresh is only eligible in the region where it was purchased. To ensure that you can enjoy the service normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.
3. These plans are not offered, handled, or sold by RC-N-Go. All warranties and claims should be filed through DJI.
Click here to see the FAQ (This link will redirect you to DJI website)