- Input power: 5V
- Frame rate: 22ms/11ms
- Resolution: 2048
- Weight: 0.6 g
- Antenna length: 80MM Antenna
- Data format: DSMX
- Distance: 300m
- Channels: support 6-8 channels
- Compatible Transmitters: DSM2 / DSMX series
- Connect the receiver to FC and run the Betaflight. On Betaflight GUI, configure the UART1 port to serial port in the Ports tab. Then click the Save and Reboot button in the lower right corner.
- In the Configuration tab, for Receiver Mode, choose Serial_based receiver (SPEKSAT, SBUS, SUMD); Serial Receiver Provider, choose SPEKTRUM2048. And click the Save and Reboot button in the lower right corner.
- Type: set spektrum_sat_bind=9 in CLI and save.
- Repower the receiver. The light on the receiver will flash rapidly, which means it's on binding mode.
- Turn on the radio and select bind mode. Wait a moment. It means bind successfully if the light on the receiver keeps brightening.
- 1 * BETAFPV Micro DSMX Receiver (Include antenna)
- 1 * Clear heat-shrink tubing
- 1 * Silicone Wire (Black)
- 1 * Silicone Wire (Red)
- 1 * Silicone Wire (Yellow)
This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, DX5, DX6, DSMX, and DSM2 brand is a trademark as well as or is the ownership of Horizon Hobby, Inc.