- Supports Picoblade 1.25 or PH 2.0mm batteries
- Supports LiHV 4.35v batteries or regular Lipo 4.2v batteries
- Supports 6 batteries charged at the same time
- The display shows each channel input and output voltage in order.
- Charge at either 200mA or 600mA according to the setting of a switch that can be set independently for each port.
- Uses 2-4S LiPo or DC 12V power supply for field charging and home charging. (Sold Separately)
- Weight: 41g
- Dimensions: 82x51x22mm
- Input: DC 7V-16V
- Output switchable: Fixed at 200~600 milliamps
- Cutoff voltage switchable:
- 4.20v cell charging cutoff (~0.5% margin of error) for 1S Lipo Battery
- 4.35v cell charging cutoff (~0.5% margin of error) for 1S 3.8V LIHV Battery
Ports are numbered 1-6 Do not put more than one battery on a single port. For example: do not insert one battery on the Picoblade 1.25 plug and another on the same port with the PH 2.0 plug.