In an effort to push the boundaries of miniaturizing the FPV experience, EMAX took to the drawing board to design the smallest quadcopter possible in their history. Introducing the NanoHawk, a nano-sized FPV drone designed to offer an immersive flight experience on a new scale.
Weighing in at just 20 grams, the NanoHawk offers unmatched control and flight recovery, giving the pilot full control of the aircraft for any maneuver. Designed from the ground up is a modern frame design optimized for a unique mix of polycarbonate in order to offer maximum durability.
Debuting with the NanoHawk is the new Avia Series of propellers, redefining aerial performance with new design goals. With the Avia NanoHawk propeller, maximum thrust is achieved while maintaining an optimized throttle curve throughout the motor's performance, giving pilots better control than previously achieved with unique flight characteristics unparalleled with propellers in its class.
- Uses guards instead of ducts to take advantage of better flight characteristics and less drag created by ducts while using the carbon fiber main frame to retain rigidity and strength.
- At a weight of 20 grams, without battery, this is the lightest weight quadcopter EMAX has ever produced.
- Standard on the NanoHawk platform is the Runcam Nano 3 which brings a premium FPV feed at an extremely low weight.
- Featuring all-new 0802 19000kv motors with new Avia NanoHawk 31mm propellers, to get a powerful, yet smooth drone while still retaining flight time.
- Utilizing the new lightweight, high-current power connector, the GNB27, with a new 300mAh wide 1S battery cell for maximum current throughput.
- Newly designed All-In-One flight controller with 25mW video transmitter.
- Connects to BetaFlight (Desktop) and Speedybee (Android) for rate/throttle control adjustments as well as other settings modifications.
- Capable of operating in Angle (Easy), Horizon (Intermediate) and Acro (Advanced) flight modes, when set up on Transmitter.
- Wheelbase: 65mm
- Weight: 0.70oz (without battery)
- Motors: TH0802II 19000KV 1mm shaft
- Propellers: Avia NanoHawk 1210-4
- Camera: RunCam Nano 3 Camera
AIO Flight Controller:
- F4（MATEKF411RX firmware）
- 5A 4-in-1 ESC
- Receiver: BNF - SPI RX receiver (Compatible with Frsky D8/D16 mode)
- SmartAudio Capable
- 1S 300mAh HV LiPo Battery w/ GNB27 Connector
(1) Emax Nanohawk Ultralight Micro FPV Drone
(1) GNB27 300mAh 1S LiPo Battery
(1) 1S USB Battery Charger
(2) PH2.0 to GNB27 Charging Adapters
(1) Spare Avia Nanohawk Propeller Set
(1) Spare Hardware Kit