Introducing the Nanohawk X Ultralight FPV Drone. Featuring a sleek design paired together with aircraft-grade carbon fiber, the Nanohawk X retains an extremely lightweight design while keeping rigidity and durability for any flight situation. With a revamped shell, designed to reduce vibrations while increasing strength, durability and weightlessness were the main focus on this build.
- Lightweight, outdoor flyer
- Re-designed shell to reduce vibrations
- Optimized power system to increase flight time
- Connects to BetaFlight (Desktop) and Speedybee (Android) for rate/throttle control adjustments as well as other settings modifications.
- Capable of operating in Angle (Easy), Horizon (Intermediate) and Acro (Advanced) flight modes, when set up on Transmitter.
- Size: 115mm
- Weight: 1.44oz (41g)
- Battery Input: 1S XT30 (JST 2.0 adapter included)
- Board: F4 FC AIO with 5A ESCs
- VTX: 25-100-200mw Switchable
- Camera: RunCam Nano 3
- Propellers: Avia NanoX Bi-Blades
(1) Emax Nanohawk X Brushless FPV Drone
(1) 1S / 450mAh HV LiPo Battery (w/ XT30 Connector)
(1) 6-Port 1S USB Charger
(3) CW Avia NanoX Bi-Blade Propellers
(3) CCW Avia NanoX Bi-Blade Propellers
(2) JST 2.0 Male to XT30 Female Adapters
(1) JST 2.0 Female to XT30 Male Adapter
(1) Micro Phillips Screwdriver
(1) Hardware Set
(2) Extra Dampeners