The EMAX Tinyhawk 2 features the Runcam Nano 2 FPV Camera that brings a whole new clarity to the Tinyhawk FPV. Being able to see your surroundings is key to flying consistent and finding your flight path.
The Tinyhawk 2 also features the new and improved VTX (video transmitter). Now with improved 25mw, 100mw, and 200mw switchable transmission, people can now fly farther than ever with more confidence.
Featuring a brand new frame design, and fully adjustable camera tilt, you can go from zero to full tilt and everything in between! Just adjust the two, side camera mount screws and you're done.
To top it all off, Tinyhawk has newer, faster motors with the TH0802 16000KV. For the speed demon inside all of us, this improved, higher kV motor will give pilots an edge over other micro brushless drones in its class. Plus, with its reactive, LED System with LED strips built into the frame (and controlled by the output of the motors) the more power you give, the brighter the Tinyhawk 2 will get.
- Wheelbase: 75mm
- Dry Weight: 31.2g
- All Up Weight: 43.5g w/ 1x 450mAh 1S battery
- Frame Material: Polypropylene
- Stator Size: 0802
- KV: 16000KV
- Propeller Mount: Push-On Avan TH-style
- Propeller: Avan Turtlemode 4-Blade
All-In-One (AIO) Flight Controller
- Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
- ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
- Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky SPI D8 or D16 mode)
- Battery Connector: JST-PH2.0
- VTX Power: 25/100/200mw Switchable
- Channels: 37CH incl. Raceband
- Camera: RunCam Nano 2 1/3" 700TVL CMOS
- Smart Audio Connected