The EMAX Tinyhawk 2 features the Runcam Nano 2 FPV Camera that brings a whole new clarity to the Tinyhawk FPV. Being able to see your surroundings is key to flying consistent and finding your flight path.
Tinyhawk 2 also features the new and improved VTX (video transmitter). Now with improved 25mw, 100mw, and 200mw switchable transmission, people can now fly further than ever with more confidence.
Brand new frame design, featuring a fully adjustable camera tilt. From zero to full tilt and everything in between, all you have to do is adjust with the 2 side camera mount screws.
New faster motors. TH0802 16000kv. For the speed demons inside, this improved higher kV motor will give pilots an edge against other Tinyhawks and micro brushless in its class. Reactive LED System with LED strips built into the frame and controlled by the output of the motors, the more speed you give, the brighter the Tinyhawk 2 gets.
- Wheelbase: 75mm
- Dry Weight: 31.2g
- All Up Weight: 43.5g w/ 1x 450mAh 1S battery
- Frame Material: Polypropylene
- Stator Size: 0802
- KV: 16000KV
- Propeller Mount: Push-On Avan TH-style
- Propeller: Avan Turtlemode 4-Blade
All-In-One (AIO) Flight Controller
- Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
- ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
- Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky SPI D8 or D16 mode)
- Battery Connector: JST-PH2.0
- VTX Power: 25/100/200mw Switchable
- Channels: 37CH incl. Raceband
- Camera: RunCam Nano 2 1/3" 700TVL CMOS
- Smart Audio Connected