The EMAX Tinyhawk II features the Runcam Nano 2 FPV Camera that brings a whole new clarity to the Tinyhawk FPV. Being able to see your surroundings is key to flying consistent and finding your flight path.
Tinyhawk II also features the new and improved VTX (video transmitter). Now with improved 25mw, 100mw, and 200mw switchable transmission, people can now fly further than ever with more confidence.
Brand new frame design, featuring a fully adjustable camera tilt. From zero to full tilt and everything in between, all you have to do is adjust with the 2 side camera mount screws.
New faster motors. TH0802 16000kv. For the speed demons inside, this improved higher KV motor will give pilots an edge against other Tinyhawks and micro brushless in it's class. Reactive LED System with LED strips built into the frame and controlled by the output of the motors, the more speed you give, the brighter the Tinyhawk II gets.
- 75mm Indoor racing drone
- 08025 brushless motor with durable ball bearing for increase flight and low maintenance
- Durable polypropylene plastic frame with propeller guards
- Motor beeper function. Find your TinyHawk after a crash
- Speeds up to 34MPH (56KPH)
- Up to 4 minutes of flight time on a single battery
- Fast F4 Processor for smooth stable flight characteristics
- MPU6000 gyro for vibration-free operations
- Unique inverted motor design to keep CG as low as possible to fit in the smallest of spaces
- 25mw VTX and 600tvl Camera included for fun FPV flight via FPV style goggles
- Smart Audio function to change VTX channel via your transmitter
- OSD settings control to customize flight feel
- Pre-tuned from the factory with expert pilots and new pilots in mind. 3 rate profile settings for all types of flying feel
- Plug-in type motors for easy maintenance
- 1S High Voltage (HV) 450mah lipo included
- FrSky compatible D8 receiver built in to FC
- Custom carbon fiber themed carrying case
- Wheelbase: 75mm
- Dry Weight: 31.2g
- All Up Weight: 43.5g with 1x 450mAh 1S battery
- Frame Material: Polypropylene
- Stator Size: 0802
- KV: 16000KV
- Propeller Mount: Push-On Avan TH-style
- Propeller: Avan Turtlemode 4-Blade
- Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
- ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
- Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky D8 or SPI-D16 mode)
- Battery Connector: JST-PH2.0
- VTX Power: 25/100/200mw Switchable
- Channels: 37CH incl. Raceband
- Camera: RunCam Nano 2 1/3" 700TVL CMOS
- Smart Audio Connected
- Ham radio license required for use above 25mW in North America.
- RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN 14+ YEARS OF AGE