The Tinyhawk II FPV Racing Kit is the perfect beginner's indoor FPV quadcopter combo. With this 75mm quadcopter, upgraded from the original Tinyhawk, you'll have everything you need to get started in your new hobby--including the drone, batteries, remote control, goggles, charger, and even an extra set of spare propellers! Use the 1S battery for slower, more manageable speeds and the 2S battery for a higher boost.
- Speeds up to 34MPH
- Pre-tuned from the factory with all experience levels in mind
- 3-rate profile settings for easy, medium and difficult flying modes
- Up to 4 minutes of flight time on a single battery
- Plug-in motors for easy maintenance
- Two types of batteries included, for varying speed levels
- FrSky compatible with D8 receiver built in to Flight Controller
- Motor beeper function to find your TinyHawk after a crash
- Durable motors with internal ball bearings for increased flight performance
- Unique inverted motor design to fit in the smallest of spaces
- Polypropylene plastic frame with propeller guards
- Fast F4 Processor for smooth stable flight characteristics
- MPU6000 gyro for vibration-free operations
- 25mw VTX and 600tvl Camera included for fun FPV flight via FPV style goggles
- Smart Audio function to change VTX channel via your transmitter
- Full OSD settings to customize your flight options
- Includes custom carbon fiber themed carrying case
- Wheelbase: 75mm
- Dry Weight: 31.2g
- All Up Weight: 43.5g with 1x 450mAh 1S battery
- Frame Material: Polypropylene
- Stator Size: 0802
- KV: 16000KV
- Propeller Mount: Push-On Avan TH-style
- Propeller: Avan Turtlemode 4-Blade
- Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
- ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
- Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky D8 or SPI-D16 mode)
- Battery Connector: JST-PH2.0
- VTX Power: 25/100/200mw Switchable
- Channels: 37CH incl. Raceband
- Camera: RunCam Nano 2 1/3" 700TVL CMOS
- Smart Audio Connected
- Recommended for ages 14+
- Ham radio license required for use above 25mW in North America.
The EMAX Tinyhawk II features the Runcam Nano 2 FPV Camera which brings a whole new clarity to the Tinyhawk FPV experience. Being able to see your surroundings more clearly is the key to flying consistently and finding your flight path efficiently.
The Tinyhawk II also features the new and improved Video Transmitter (VTx). Now with improved 25mw, 100mw, and 200mw switchable transmission, you can fly further with more confidence than ever.
With its brand new frame design, featuring a fully adjustable camera tilt from zero to full tilt and everything in between, all you have to do is adjust it quickly and easily with the 2 side camera mount screws.
It also has faster 0802 16000kv motors, for the speed demons inside everyone. This improved higher KV motor will give pilots an edge over other Tinyhawks and micro brushless quads in it's class. With a reactive LED System that has LED strips built into the frame and controlled by the output of the motors, the faster you fly, the brighter the LEDs get.