The Tinyhawk II Freestyle drone is the perfect beginner's outdoor FPV quadcopter. With its compact 2.5-inch size, it can be flown through tight spaces, and travel with you wherever you go!
- Crisp quality Runcam Nano2 Camera for a great image while flying
- Switchable Video Transmitter, up to 200mW with Smart Audio to control your VTX settings using your on-screen display
- Powerful 7000KV Brushless Motors for quick speeds, and outdoor flying
- Both 1-2S Compatible, for variable speeds. Just use a short-circuit cap with one of the 1S Batteries.
- Connects to BetaFlight (Desktop) and Speedybee (Android) for rate/throttle control adjustments as well as other settings modifications.
- Capable of operating in Angle (Easy), Horizon (Intermediate) and Acro (Advanced) flight modes, when set up on Transmitter.
- Wheelbase: 115mm
- Dry Weight: 49g
- All Up Weight: 79g with 2x 450mAh 1S battery
- Frame Material: Carbon Fiber
- Stator Size: 1103
- Kv: 7000kv
- Propeller Mount: T-mount, 1.5mm shaft
- Propeller: Avan Rush 2.5"
All-In-One (AIO) Flight Controller:
- Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
- ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
- Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky D8 or D16 Mode)
- Battery Connector: JST-PH2.0 Duo
- VTX Power: 25/100/200mw Switchable (set to stay at 25mW until armed)*
- Channels: 37CH incl. Raceband
- Camera: RunCam Nano 2 1/3" 700TVL CMOS
- Smart Audio Connected
- Connect both batteries
- Hold bind button for two seconds until blue light turns solid.
- Put transmitter in bind mode (FrSky D8 Mode) and wait until the transmitter binds to the drone (stops chirping). The blue light should now start blinking again.
- Power cycle the drone by disconnecting the batteries, waiting 5 seconds and plugging them back in. Your drone should now be bound. Test for stick movements in Betaflight to confirm.
(1) Tinyhawk II Freestyle
(2) EMAX 450mAh 1S HV Batteries (3-4 minute flight time per battery)
(1) 1S USB 6-Port Li-Po Charger
(1) Screwdriver + Hardware Kit
- Ham radio license is required for use in North America. Please note that the video transmitter is set to stay at 25mW until you arm the motors, even if you unlock the video transmitter (VTX) per the manual and change the power levels via the OSD/Smart Audio (VTX SA).
- If for some reason you need to re-flash the firmware, please make sure to use MATEKF411RX version 4.1.7