The Tinyhawk II Freestyle FPV Racing Kit is the perfect beginner's outdoor FPV quadcopter combo. With this Kit, you'll have everything you need to get started in your new hobby--including the drone, batteries, remote control, goggles, charger, and even an extra set of spare propellers!
Fast but compact 2.5-inch sized FPV drone, for outdoor flying
- FPV Goggles let you see what the drone sees, with its onboard camera
- Switchable Video Transmitter, up to 200mW, for a better signal
- Smart Audio feature already enabled allowing you to control your video transmitter settings using your on-screen display in your Goggles.
- Crisp quality Runcam Nano2 Camera for a great image while flying
- Powerful 7000KV Brushless Motors for quick speeds
- Both 1-2S Compatible, for variable speeds. Just use a short-circuit cap with 1S
- Wheelbase: 115mm (4.52in)
- Dry Weight: 49g (1.73oz)
- All Up Weight: 79g with 2x 450mAh 1S battery
- Frame Material: Carbon Fiber
- Stator Size: 1103
- KV: 7000kv
- Propeller Mount: T-mount, 1.5mm shaft
- Propeller: Avan Rush 2.5"
All-In-One (AIO) Flight Controller:
- Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
- ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
- Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky D8 or D16 Mode)
- Battery Connector: JST-PH2.0 Duo
- VTX Power: 25/100/200mw Switchable (set to stay at 25mW until armed)*
- Channels: 37CH incl. Raceband
- Camera: RunCam Nano 2 1/3" 700TVL CMOS
- Smart Audio Connected
(1) Remote Controller (Radio Transmitter)
- Ham radio license required for use above 25mW in North America.
- RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN 14+ YEARS OF AGE