In an effort to create various flight experiences for pilots of all skill levels, the engineers at EMAX have taken the Tinyhawk II platform and reshaped it for maximum outdoor performance. The result is the Tinyhawk II Race, a micro outdoor racing drone with incredible speed and power for a quadcopter in its class.
Featuring a power system focused on speed and performance, the Tinyhawk II Race utilizes 1103 7500kv motors in order to achieve the higher RPM necessary to achieve its power to weight ratio. Paired together with the AVAN Blur, the 2-inch propeller helps combat the increase in power with increased flight time, ensuring the pilot has a long, fast, sustainable flight.
One of the key elements in re-structuring the Tinyhawk II Race for a high-speed environment was the design of the frame. By incorporating 3k woven aerospace-grade carbon fiber into the frame of the aircraft, maximum durability is attained, making the aircraft capable of standing high degrees of abuse. With the inclusion of an aerodynamic but strengthened outer shell, the interior of the craft remains protected while improving the performance of the drone.
- Size: 90mm
- Stator Size: 1103
- KV: 7500KV
- Propeller Mount: T-mount
- Propeller: Avan Blur 2"
All-In-One (AIO) Flight Controller:
- Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
- ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
- Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky D8 or D16 mode)
- Battery Connector: JST-PH2.0 Duo
Camera and VTX:
- VTX Power: 25/100/200mw Switchable
- Channels: 37CH incl. Raceband
- Camera: RunCam Nano 2 1/3" 700TVL CMOS
- Smart Audio Connected
(1) Emax Tinyhawk II Race Brushless Drone
(2) Emax 1S / 450mAh HV LiPo Batteries
(1) 1S USB LiPo Charger
(1) Hardware Kit
(1) Carrying Case
- *Please note that even if you unlocked the video transmitter (VTX) per the manual and are changing power levels via the OSD/Smart Audio (VTX SA), the Race is set to stay at 25mW until you arm the motors.
- ** Be advised that this model is NOT compatible with the latest 2019+ FrSky ACCESS protocol transmitters without the use of FrSky's external XJT module for ACCESS transmitters for D8 mode capability.
- Recommended for ages 14+