Self-improvement is a core trait for the engineers at EMAX, which is why when approached about a new successor to the Tinyhawk series, they designed the Tinyhawk III to build upon all the strengths of previous generations.
First, there is a drastically redesigned body frame, with a key focus on strengthening every weak point to prevent breaks and protect the motors and electronics.
The Tinyhawk III also features new modifications to the proven Tinyhawk power system. With newly redesigned motors and new quad blade propellers, you now have improved efficiency and flight time.
All in all, this drone provides a better piloting experience for all skill levels, and is a great kit to own.
- Redesigned body frame that provides more durability than previous generations.
- Newly redesigned motors, paired with new quad-blade propellers.
- Improved motor plugs for the ability to quickly swap out motors between rounds at racing events.
- Upgraded Transporter 2 FPV Goggles featuring a detachable screen which can optionally be paired to the E8 transmitter.
- Connects to BetaFlight (Desktop) and Speedybee (Android) for rate/throttle control adjustments as well as other settings modifications.
- Capable of operating in Angle (Easy), Horizon (Intermediate) and Acro (Advanced) flight modes.
- Size: 76mm
- Weight (without battery): 32 grams
- Size: 0802 II
- KV: 15000
FC & ESC:
- FC: F4 STM32 (MATEKF411RX)
- ESC: 5A 4-in-1 BLHeli_S ESC
- RX: SPI / FrSky D8/D16
- Camera: RunCam Nano 4
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Lens: 2.1mm (M8)
- FOV: 155°
- Signal System: NTSC
- Power: DC 3.3-5.5V
- Output Power: 25-100-200mw
- Channels: 37CH
- Smart Audio
(1) Tinyhawk III FPV Racing Drone
(1) Transporter 2 Goggles
(1) E8 Transmitter
(1) Emax 1S / 450mAh LiPo Battery
(4) Emax Avia Propellers (2CW + 2CCW)
(1) 1S-2S USB LiPo Charger
(1) Hardware Kit
(2) Goggle Antennas
(1) Goggle Screen Mount Kit (3pc)
(1) Carrying Case
- Recommended for ages 14+
- Ham radio license required for use above 25mW in North America.