Designed in collaboration with HD Zero, the EMAX Transporter 2 HDs boast a bright resolution display compatible with HD Zero's open-sourced wireless video transmission system, offering lagless video transmission for all of your FPV racing needs. The Transporter 2 HD Goggles also feature a detachable screen that can optionally be paired with the E8 Transmitter. In addition, you can record your flights using the DVR system and share your HD FPV experiences.
- Dimensions: 95mm x 155mm x 84mm
- Weight: 411g (In goggle mode w/ antennas + strap)
- Display: 4.5”
- Screen Resolution: 720P 60Hz TFT
- Working Frequency: 5658-5917MHz (10CH) (R1-R2-R3-R4-R5-R6-R7-R8-F2-F4)
- Antenna Gain: 3dB
- Antenna Connector: SMA
- USB-C Power Input: 5V 2A USB recommended
- Built-In Battery: 2200mAh LiPo
- Charging Function: DC/5V
- Tripod Mount: 1/4“-20 Standard Tripod
- DVR: Micro SD Card (Video Format, TS, MOV, 8-32GB, C10 High-Speed TF Card)
(1) Emax Transporter 2 HD FPV Goggles with DVR (HDZero)
(1) Micro USB Cable
(2) Linear Antennas
- Charging Recommendation: Charge 5V / 3A when powered on, and charge 5V / 1A when powered off.
- The external charging function can be connected to a power supply of 5V / 3A (too low of a current may not fully charge the battery)
- Warning: Do not use an external power supply or power adapter with a voltage greater than 5V, as this may damage the battery.