Introducing the Ezrun 3652SL G2 brushless motor from HobbyWing. This innovative 4-pole, 8-magnet, "staggered pole" HobbyWing Patented rotor, with low cogging effect and torque pulsation, greatly improves your control feel around corners.
- Great for 1/10th Touring Vehicles, Buggies, Light-duty 2WD Short-Course Trucks, Trucks and Monster Trucks.
- Built-in temperature sensor and sensor port protect the motor from damage due to overheating when pairing EZRUN 3652 G2 with an EZRUN MAX10 ESC.
- O-ring seal fitted between the front end bell and motor case isolates screw holes from inner parts to prevent liquid or dust from getting inside and protect the motor from damage.
- Special design implemented by the motor case (the end attaches to the front end bell) isolates inner coils from outside to protect winding from being damaged by overlong screws.
- Special technology for temperature control implemented by this motor guarantees less heat and more efficiency (efficiency rate of up to 90%).
- CNC machined aluminum housing, high purity copper windings, advanced rotor structure, high-quality alloy steel output shaft, and high-precision bearings for high durability and smoothness.
- Rebuildable design (partially rebuildable) for routine maintenance effectively prolongs the motor life and raises the motor efficiency.
- Excellent match between EZRUN 3652 G2 with EZRUN MAX10 guarantees users large torque plus a very smooth and linear power band.
- Part# 30402600
- Size: 3652SL
- KV: 3300KV
- Number of Poles: 4-Pole
- LiPo Rating: 2-3S
- Diameter: Φ=36mm
- Length: 52mm
- Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm
- Shaft Length: 18.5mm
(1) Ezrun 3652SL / 3300KV G2 Brushless Motor
- It’s important to select the FDR/gear ratio properly, as improper FDR/gear ratio may cause you great loss. Please choose the gear ratio by referring to the manual.