This AIO F4 FC is suitable for a lighter 1-2S whoop drones, like the Beta65 Pro 2 or Beta75 Pro 2, etc. It's FC is integrated with a Betaflight F411 processor, Betaflight OSD, SPI Frsky receiver, and 1-2S 5A ESC. This type of drone is much more lightweight that other larger drones, for a faster overall flying experience.
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU-6000 triaxial accelerometer / triaxial gyroscope (SPI connection)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, fully compatible with the all whoop drone mounting pattern, recommend the Beta65X frame and Beta75 Pro frame.
- Firmware version: betaflight_matekf411rx_4.0.0 (Development Version)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Built-in SPI Frsky D16 protocol native receiver, compatible with almost ALL Frsky FCC radios(e.g. Taranis X9D/X9D Plus/X7) or Frsky compatible transmitter module. Not compatible with the Frsky LBT protocol.
- Power Cable: 55mm, with 2pcs JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Weight: 4.5g
- Built-in ESC with 5A continuous and peak 6A current
- Power supply: 1-2S
- Supports BLHeliSuite
- Factory firmware: S_H_50_REV16_7.HEX
- Signal Support: D-shot150, D-shot300, D-shot600, Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM
- Receiver LED ( Green) Solid - Connected or in Bind Mode
- Receiver LED ( Green) Flashing - Not Connected
- Power LED ( Blue ) Solid Power on
- Status LED ( Red ) Solid Motors Armed
SPI Frsky Receiver
Currently, the built-in Frsky receiver is compatible with Taranis, Taranis Plus, X9E, Horus X12S, XJT Modules.
Note: this is an SPI connection receiver. In Betaflight Configuration, it should be set as FRSKY_D receiver (aka Frsky D8 mode) or FRSKY_X receiver (aka Frsky D16 mode) in SPI RX mode.
The binding procedure is reversed as usual. No need to hold the bind button when powering on.
- Power on the board, either by connecting the battery or USB power. Then the green receiver LED will start to flash.
- Hold the bind button for 3 seconds until the green receiver LED turns solid. This means that the receiver is in bind mode and you can put your radio transmitter into bind mode to pair up.
For detail procedure of binding, please check the SPI Frsky Receiver Binding Manual.