BETAFPV F4 brushed FC board bring a new era in FPV whoop technology. STM32F411 100MHz high-performance MCU, 30A lower resistance MOSFETs, SPI Frsky Rx, Build-in Betaflight OSD, and polar reversed protection. All of these is backed by the same reliability and warranty of all BETAFPV FC boards.
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- ESC: All FETs are rated at 30A maximum. Support 6x15mm/7x20mm/8x20mm/8.5x20mm etc motors.
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, fully compatible with the Inductrix quad frame and mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411RX 3.4.0
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: SPI Frsky D8 protocol (AKA FRSKY_D on Betaflight Configuration)
- Since the firmware is the latest Betaflight 3.4.1, SPI Frsky D16 connection works well in this F4 flight controller.
- Power Cable: 55mm, with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Weight: 3.7g