The Fatshark Scout Goggles are the culmination of years of work to design a high-performance set of Goggles at an entry-level price. The Scout Goggles use a patented panel goggle optical module to deliver a 50 degree field of view (FOV), 1136 x 640 resolution and a 60 fps refresh rate in a comfortable-to-wear headset.
In addition to an impressive display, the Scout has a completely overhauled its electronics performance. It has a diversity RX with an embedded 10 dB patch antenna to maximize reception, a new OSD, an updated DVR, and simple USB charging. The Scout also has several user conveniences including an embedded fan, removable foam to allow for pilots to wear glasses while flying and an LED indicator on the antenna to provide channel notification. The Scout is the headset for aspiring pilots looking for premium performance at a great value.
- Included: 18650 2600mAh Li-Ion Battery for long life
- Auto-Selecting: NTCS / PAL
- MicroSD Support: Up to 64 GB
- Record Rate: 6Mbps (MJPG compression, 60 fps, MOV)
- File Playback: Native recording (no codec support)
- Upgradeable via SD card
- User Controls: Channel Selection, Band Selection, Display Control, Volume Control, Beep Control, RX Set, Fan Control, Clock Set, Mode Selection (RX/AV/AUX), and DVR Control.
- FOV: 50° Diagonal
- Display: 4.0 inch
- Resolution: 1136 x 640
- Type: Plastic Optics
- Audio: Stereo
- Battery: 3.7V 2600mAh 18650 (Included)
- Interface: 3.5mm AV in port, 3.5mm 3p earphone port, MicroSD, USB-C, and AUX port
(1) Fat Shark Scout FPV Goggles
(1) 5.8GHz Omni Antenna
(1) Omni Antenna LED Ring
(1) 5G8 Patch Antenna (Built-in headset)
(1) 18650 2600mAh Battery