As a trainer and a glider, the FMS 1280mm Easy Trainer V2 is a plane most pilots can appreciate! The upgraded 2212-2650Kv motor gives fantastic thrust to weight ratio while being very efficient in flight. Expect 6-7 minutes of full-power flight time and up to 20 minutes with proper throttle management!
Thanks to the pusher configuration, the 1280mm Easy Trainer V2 can teach the pilot basic aerobatics with an added safety factor; it’s also a great FPV platform as there is no propeller obstructing the view ahead! Assembled in as little as 5 minutes- the robust airframe is easy to build, repair and will stand up to rough handling with ease.
- Approximate Flight Time: 6-7 minutes
- CG (Center of Gravity): 2.8", (70mm) from leading edge of wing
- Power Type: Electric
- Material: EPO
- Motor Size: 2216 / 2650KV
- Product Length: 35.8" (909mm)
- Propeller Size: 5"
- Servo: Digital 9g Servo
- ESC: 20A
- Transmitter Range: Full
- Wingspan: 50.4" (1280 mm)
(1) Front Gear
(1) 20A ESC
(1) Propeller with Nut
(1) Motor Hatch Cover
(1) Set of Main Wings with Flap & Aileron Control Servos Installed
(1) Horizontal Stabilizer
(1) Wings Tube
(1) 7.4V 1300mAh 20C LiPo Battery
(1) Radio Control System (Receiver & Radio Controller)