FrSky Taranis QX7 S / This is a lightweight feature-packed reliable system, and now it also comes in a blue color scheme. The radio includes a Haptic Vibration Feedback System which provides an alternative feedback system to the voice and sound alert warnings. This 16 channel radio has the upgraded ball bearing hall sensor gimbals and is loaded with six upgraded switches and two knobs. It runs on OpenTX and files can be shared with the popular X9D Plus. The MicroSD card slot offers unlimited model memory options, it also has a USB port for upgrades and to connect to a PC for adjusting settings.
- Hall sensor gimbals and upgraded switches
- Support wireless trainer function
- Audio speech outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Real-time flight data logging
- Receiver signal strength indicator (RSSI) alerts
- Super-low latency
- Vibration alerts
- Model files are compatible with TARANIS X9D/X9D Plus/X9E.
- Open source firmware OpenTX installed.
- Operating Voltage Range: 6~15V (2S, 3S Lipos are acceptable)
- Number of Channels: 16 channels (up to 32 channels)
- Model Memories: 16G (extendable by MicroSD (TF) card)
- Firmware: FCC
- 1 x Taranis Q X7S
- 1 x Gimbal Protectors
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x EVA Bag
- 1 x FCX07 Charger
- 1 x Stickers
- 1 x Neck Strap