This D16 full-range mini radio receiver is perfect for tight spots on your build. It comes with diversity antennas and has an operating voltage of 3.7V - 10V.
- As Purchased: 2.1.x Version (Compatible with Updated FrSky Transmitters & Modules)
- Downgrade Option: 1.0.x Version **Request this option at checkout in the "Notes" section. An additional charge of $10 per receiver applies. A separate invoice will be sent after purchase is made, or payment may be made at the time of pick-up for In-Store Pickups.
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.7~10V
- Operating Current: 30mA@5V
- Operating Range: Full Range
- With RSSI Output on Board: Analog 0~3.3V
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Compatible with FrSky D16 mode
- RSSI Built-in
- Dimension: 21.5 x 12 x 3.5mm
- Weight: 1.6g
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.7V~10V
- Up to 16CH from SBUS
- Antenna Length: 15cm
- Antenna Connector: IPEX 4 (u.FL)
(1) FrSky XM Plus Receiver
Note: This receiver will only bind with the latest XJT module v2.1.xx firmware version. If it fails to bind to your transmitter, your transmitter's (internal or external) module will have to be updated. To find the latest update please click here to check for a new XJT version for your transmitter.