Introducing the HappyModel EP2 Radio Receiver from the exclusive ELRS Nano Series. Its main hardware architecture is made with the ESP8285 MCU and SX1280 RF chip. It has a built-in ceramic antenna, which is super lightweight and small.
Due to the RF Module's low-latency and high-refresh-rate, this radio system is a great fit for both FPV Racing and Long Range FPV. It is also a perfect fit for any Tiny whoop because of the ultra-light, nano size.
- Type: ISM
- ESP8285 MCU
- SX1280IMLTRT RF Module
- Antenna Type: SMD Ceramic Antenna
- Frequency Range: 2400 MHz to 2500 MHz
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- Working voltage: 5V
- Weight: 0.01oz (0.44g)
- Dimension: 10mm x 10mm x 6mm
- Peak gain: 3.7dB
- Supply power to the PP/EP1/EP2 RX, wait until the LED on the RX is off, then immediately turn off the power. Repeat the above steps once again. After the RX is powered on for the third time, the LED light will start to double-flash, which means that the RX has entered bind mode.
- First, copy the ELRS.LUA file to the SD-Card. Then, insert the ES24TX module or other 2.4G ELRS TX Module into the Radio Transmitter, and choose External RF mode to CRSF protocol. Find the ELRS menu, and select "ELRS", then select the [Bind] option. If the binding was performed successfully, the LED on the RX module will turn solid.
- Receiver LED Meaning:
- Solid: Bind Successful or Connection Established
- Double-flash: Bind Mode
- Slowly Flashing: No signal connection from the TX module
- Quickly Flashing: WiFi Hotspot Mode*
(1) HappyModel ExpressLRS EP2 2.4GHz Radio Receiver
(1) SMD Ceramic Antenna (Built-In)
- Currently all the PP_RX, EP1/EP2 RX, and ES24TX pre-loaded firmwares are beta versions. since the official version of ELRS firmware has not been released yet. Once the target is available, you'll be able to upgrade to the official firmware.