This is a beautiful rendition of the high wing Cessna 182 Skylane complete with tricycle undercarriage. From the outside, the EPO foam has a smooth finish with realistic panel lines. Inside the cabin, detail includes an instrument panel decal and molded seats.
There is a small amount of building to be completed which will take next to no time. All electrics, including servos, 20A ESC, 1200KV brushless motor and navigation lights have been factory fitted. All that is needed is to do is add a receiver and battery and you are ready to go. If you are lacking space the wing can be easily removed to make transportation painless. The H-King Cessna is easy to fly for beginners and experienced pilots alike.
• High quality fully molded light and strong EPO material with lots of scale details
• Detailed cockpit with instrument panel decal, molded passenger seats
• Aileron servo leads and navigational light leads are quick and easy to connect during wing installation, thanks to a new PCB connector design.
• Molded-in clear navigational lights lens for ultimate true-scale looks
• Pre-installed servos, motor, ESC and even navigational lights. All the hard work is done for you.
• A smooth, mellow flier that virtually any pilot can enjoy
Wingspan: 965mm (37.99")
Length: 790mm (31.10")
Battery enclosure: 85x44x40mm
ESC: 20A Brushless
Servo: 9g (4pcs)
Propeller: 7045 3-Blade
Recommended (Not Included):
1 x 4~6 Channel Radio Receiver
1 x 3S / 1000mAh - 1300mAh / 15C Lipo Battery with XT60 Connector