Use these Hot Racing lightweight hard-anodized aluminum 83-tooth, 48-pitch spur gear for the Traxxas 2WD Bandit, Slash, Rustler, and Stampede Vehicles.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Replaces stock nylon spur gear
- Hard anodized in light gunmetal color for durability and corrosion resistance
- Silver anodized countersunk aluminum washers
- High strength hardware
- Traxxas Bandit 2WD
- Traxxas Slash 2WD
- Traxxas Rustler 2WD
- Traxxas Stampede 2WD
- Part# HRATE883H
- Teeth: 83T
- Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
- Mounting Holes: 3
- Tooth Face Width: ~5mm
(1) HR 83T / 48-Pitch Spur Gear
(3) Mounting Screws
(3) Silver Anodized Countersunk Washers
(3) Washers (use as needed underneath countersunk washers to prevent screw ends from protruding too far through spur mounting plate)
- Aluminum gears are softer than steel and are intended for speed performance.
- Consider using Hot Racing motor lock plate TE18L06 for secure motor mounting
- Check gear alignment and secure you motor before running the vehicle
- Do not over tighten the slipper. Even metal gears may fail with a over tight slipper.
- Motor should no way exceed 180F (over 160F is not recommended). ESC should not exceed 160F. Excessive temperatures will shorten the life of the motor and ESC.