The iFlight BumbleBee HD V3 BNF features the amazing Vista Digital HD System which makes flying truly breathtaking.
The whole frame was reduced to minimum size and weight on its 145mm diagonal frame for the new V3 to fit the DJI Air Unit inside. With the NEW motor size, NEW software, and engineered ducts, to increase power and decrease noise, you can FINALLY fly a CineWhoop without that high pitch noise or worry about broken PLA Ducts!
- No Props or frame in camera view!
- High-performance True-AIO Board Beast STD 45A to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (more rigidity, more durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- Butter smooth 6S 2205 2300KV motors
- Bumper prop guards for more protection
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- Beast F7 45A BLHeli-S true AIO board
- Motor: XING 6S 2205 / 2300KV
- Radio Receiver: D8 or D16 FrSky
- Wheelbase: 145mm
- Body Size: 111 x 93mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2.5mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 27mm (Aluminum Standoff Height)
- Propeller size: 3 inch
- FC pattern: 20 x 20mm, 30.5 x 30.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 19mm
- Weight: 12.54oz (355.6g / without battery)
- 6S take-off weight is around 555.3g (for 6S 1050mAh)
(1) iFlight BumbleBee HD V3 Brushless CineWhoop Drone
(1) Vista Nebula Nano or Polar Digital HD System
(2) Albatross LHCP 5.8GHz Antennas (RP-SMA)
(1) TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
(1) TPU Antenna Holder for DJI Antenna
(2) TPU Camera Side Plates
(2) Sets Nazgul 3040 Propellers (4CW & 4CCW)
(2) MMCX to RP-SMA Female Adapter Cables
(1) iFlight LiPo Strap
(1) 3D Printed Action Camera Base
**Action Camera/Mount shown in picture not included.
- For a drone to be compatible with DJI Transmitter, two wires must be added/soldered to the Caddx Vista Kit and FrSky Receiver wires must be de-soldered/removed.
- iFlight's current FrSky receivers default version in 2.XX, requires the use of the same version of FrSky transmitter.
- If you have a non-FrSky transmitter or an older FrSky transmitter, please downgrade the version lower than 2.X.X, visit www.frsky-rc.com for more details.