The iFlight BumbleBee HD V3 BNF features the amazing Vista Digital HD System (A.K.A Air Unit lite) which makes flying truly breathtaking.
The whole frame was reduced to minimum size and weight on its 145mm diagonal frame for the new V3. With the NEW motor size, NEW software, and engineered ducts, to increase power and decrease noise, you can FINALLY fly a CineWhoop without that high pitch noise or worry about broken PLA Ducts!
- No Props or frame in camera view!
- High-performance True-AIO Board Beast STD 45A to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (more rigidity, more durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- Butter smooth 6S 2205 2300KV motors
- Bumper prop guards for more protection
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- Beast F7 45A BLHeli-S true AIO board
- Motor: XING 6S 2205 / 2300KV
- Radio Receiver Options: DJI & D8 or DJI & D16 FrSky
- Wheelbase: 145mm
- Body Size: 111 x 93mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2.5mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 27mm (Aluminum Standoff Height)
- Propeller size: 3 inch
- FC pattern: 20 x 20mm, 30.5 x 30.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 19mm
- Weight: 12.54oz (355.6g / without battery)
- 6S take-off weight is around 555.3g (for 6S 1050mAh)
(1) iFlight BumbleBee HD V3 Brushless CineWhoop Drone (Select Your Option)
(1) Vista Nebula Polar Digital HD System
(2) Albatross LHCP 5.8GHz Antennas (RP-SMA)
(1) TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
(1) TPU Antenna Holder for DJI Antenna
(2) TPU Camera Side Plates
(2) Sets Nazgul 3040 Propellers (4CW & 4CCW)
(2) MMCX to RP-SMA Female Adapter Cables
(1) iFlight LiPo Strap
(1) 3D Printed Action Camera Base
*Select Your Radio Receiver Option if using a non-DJI Transmitter. Either will work with a DJI Transmitter, after following the instructions shown in the notes.
**Action Camera/Mount shown in picture not included.
- In order for this drone to be compatible with a DJI Radio Transmitter, two wires must be added/soldered to the Caddx Vista Kit and the FrSky Receiver wires must be de-soldered/removed.