iFlight Vector 5 Inch FPV Freestyle Frame was named after and inspired by an American Victor Submachine Gun. This submachine gun is widely used in the US military because of its sci-fi mechanical shape and excellent performance.
A 5mm thick split-arm design ensures flight stability. Different from most top-upper-bottom carbon plates structure frames on market, the main body of the Vector is vertical double-sided plates. This kind of frame requires higher stability in structure. It will be too weak if the body is too thin; if the body is too thick the frame might be too heavy. That’s why we chose 3mm thick pure 3K carbon fiber.
If you’re looking for a solid mechanical shape frame, the Vector is a good choice.
Specifications:- Wheelbase: 225mm
- Frame net weight: 119.5g
- Arm thickness: 5mm
- Top plate thickness: 1.5mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Cross-shape plate thickness: 2mm
- Camera vertical side plate thickness: 3mm
- The distance between camera vertical side plates: 28mm
- Body vertical side plate thickness: 3mm
- Antenna mount plate thickness: 1.5mm
- FC Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm and 20*20mm
- Supports propeller: 5 inch
- Support motor: 22XX or larger size