Only 18x13mm, and weighing in at a paltry 1.01g, the Tramp Nano packs quite a punch. Given adequate airflow, output powers of > 500mW (typically 700mW+) are emitted.
Following in its big brother’s footsteps, the Tramp Nano includes high-speed automatic temperature regulation, which avoids overheating transmitters on the starting grid, or after an unexpected landing with lengthy recovery (also with the advantage of saving precious battery power while transmitting a signal for recovery).
The Nano operates from the 5V regulated supply that most flight controllers supply these days, and doesn’t require a dedicated connection to the flight battery.
- Smallest 500mW+ vTx in the business.
- TNR Touch-free wand control, with new Nano NFC tag
- Locking U.FL to SMA cable included
- 20 x 20mm Carrier PCB, with Gummies Supplied
- Traditional button+RGB LED control of frequency and power
- 1mW -> 500mW+ linear power control
- All 48 standard channels
- Built-in thermal protection (second gen)
- Factory power normalization
- Glitch-Free frequency changes
- Micro-power pit mode, with built in ‘pit switch’
- Additional channels for race events (Race Wand only)
- Retail regional locking without opening package
- Dimensions: L=18mm x W=13mm x H = 3.2mm
- Weight: 1.01g (Tx only, without SMA cable)
- Power Output: Programmable, 1mW to > 500mW 1
- Channels: 48 standard, arbitrary using race wand
- RF Connector: U.FL to SMA (with Locking Pigtail)
- AV Connector: Solder Pads
- TNR Connector: Solder Pads
- Audio: None
- Pit Frequency: User/Race Organizer Definable
- Power Requirements: 5V DC (operates down to ~3.5V, but 5V recommended)