The Jumper R1 D16 receiver is compatible with all devices capable of using FrSky D16 mode. Ideal for mini-drones or models requiring an S.Bus or S.Port connection.
- Size: 20 x 15 x 4mm (without antenna)
- Weight: <2g
- Channels: 16CH (SBUS)
- RSSI (Signal Strength Indication) output: 0-3.3v
- Data Return: S.port
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0~6V
- Operating Current Range: 80mA@5V
- Effective Distance: Full Distance (>1.5km)
- Compatibility: FrSky D16 Mode
Press and hold the receiver's bind button, turn on the power, the receiver will now enter binding mode. The red light will stay on and the green light will be flashing slowly.
Turn on the remote control and begin the bind procedure according to your radio. After the bind is successful the red light will be off and the green light will stay on.
Note: When the receiver loses signal, the green light is off and the red light will flash slowly. Placing your receiver too close to the radio can cause a loss in signal. Try maintaining a distance of at least two feet during binding/testing to maintain the signal.