The Jumper R1F (F.Port) Receiver is compatible with all devices using the FrSky D16 mode. The Jumper R1F contains integrated redundancy, telemetry and is SmartBoard enabled. This uses the IPEX connector which makes replacing the antennas super easy.
- Channels: 16ch (SBUS)
- RSSI (Signal Strength Indication) output: 0-3.3v
- Data return: F.port
- Operating voltage range: 4.0~6V
- Operating current range: 20mA@5V
- Effective distance: full distance (>2.0km)
- Size: 21 x 15 x 4.7 mm (without antenna)
- Weight: <1.8g
- Compatibility: FrSky Taranis D16 Mode
To use, connect the F.Port to the S.BUS pad of the flight controller. Open the F.Port and you will have full 2-way telemetry.