The T16 is truly the ONE radio to rule them all. With angle, adjustable ultra-smooth dual bearing precision gimbals, large 4.3” display, more than ample input controls, integrated 6 position buttons for professional flight control systems, JR module bay supporting TBS Crossfire modules and many more features the T16 is a remarkable offering at this price point.
The Jumper JP4IN1 Module features the CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105, and CYRF6936 RF Chip modules all integrated on one board. This module can convert standard PPM signals form module equipped radios into the RF protocols used by most radios in the market today (See RF Chip data below). This module is plug and play with module equipped radios in the FrSKY series and requires no complex wiring or “hacking” to get running. The module is a great way to improve the enjoyment of your flying experience, using a better radio such as the FrSKY Taranis series rather than the low-grade radios commonly included with most kits offers a night and day difference in performance. The Jumper JP4IN1 module is also upgradable via USB input.
- STM32F429BIT6 MCU
- Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480*272 outdoor-readable color screen
- Compatible with JumperTX (An independent fork of OpenTX)
- Wheel menu button
- Angle adjustable ultra-smooth dual bearing gimbals
- Multi-protocol transmitter module with TBS CRSF support
- Removable battery
- Supports Telemetry
- Memory 16M (can be expanded by TF card)
- Voice function
- Vibration reminder function
- Standard JR module slot
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons (for APM and Pixhawk flight controllers)
- Two-color LED status display
- Size: 180*190*58
- Weight: 798g (with 2 x 18650 batteries installed)
- Voltage: DC7-8.4V
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (tray supplied) or 2S lipo (batteries not included)
- Current: 350mah (NO CRSF)
- Channel: 16ch
- Select FS 2A for FlySky's receivers.
- You can find the most updated firmware of T16 from here: https://www.jumper.xyz/jumpertx-t16 (Here is the video of how to update the firmware of the T16: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5yYpbOpXGc)
- JumperTX is a fork from the original OpenTX Project (links and information below) JumperTX is independently maintained and distributed by Jumper Technology. JumperTX is not affiliated with the OpenTX project. JumperTX on Github. https://github.com/JumperXYZ
Original OpenTX Firmware is developed by the OpenTX team. Full credit is given to the developers of OpenTX. Please visit http://www.open-tx.org/ to learn more.
Yaapu Telemetry Widget by Alessandro Apostoli as pictured in above photos. https://github.com/yaapu