The Idea was to get the simple KISS FC to the next level and due to intensive long-term tests of some pretty good pilots, Flyduino optimized the code to a point where you can get your quad in the air quickly and easily.
The software setup side is reduced as possible. Many things are already taken into account for you. A known feature is the telemetry, in combination with their 32bit ESC line it's possible to get telemetry data . This way you get useful information like the Voltage of your battery, current consumption, ESC temperature and motor RPM. Other FC firmware (eg. Betaflight) are ported for the use with the KISS FC V2.
- STM32F722RET6 MCU, ARM-Cortex M7 with FPU running at 216Mhz
- MPU6000 Gyro and ACC Sensor
- Integrated DC-DC converter for direct LiPo battery input (2-6S 6-30V) max 500mA on 5V
- The first four ESC outputs are amplified to 5V Signal with very fast drivers (for a clear Dshot signal)
- CP2102 USB-UART USB controller for simpler updates with the KISS Bootloader
- Weight: 5g
- Mounting Holes: 3x3cm pattern with 3.3mm holes (compatible with most frame types
- Voltage: 2-6S (direct)
Drivers for the CP2102 UART: