The design of MXK 5.8G RX PORT 3.0 is fixed with the DJI goggles headband screw, and can be installed on the side of the DJI goggles, so that it can use a Fatshark or various third-party Fat Shark interface 5.8G receiver system, to transfer video and audio signals to the high-quality screen of DJI FPV goggles for viewing or recording. The compact and lightweight 5.8G RX PORT 3.0 is versatile and can be enjoyed by pilots who have both analog and digital FPV flight equipment. Use with the URUAV Mounting Case.
- Model: 5.8G RX Port3.0
- Dimensions: 55 x 28 x 11mm
- Weight: 10g (without extension cable)
- Power input: 2S-4S (DC5.5 x 2.1)
- Internal voltage: 5V 3A (with pad output)
- Power output: 2S-4S (DC5.5 x 2.1)
- Signal input: Standard Fat Shark Receiver Port
- Including third-party receivers: Reaxacc Furious, etc.
- Signal output: Standard audio / video
- Supports DVR Port
(1) 5.8G RX Port 3.0 Adapter Module
- Added power switch and standard DVR interface (the interface of the recording module). The 2.0 version can record DVR but cannot record sound. A standard DVR interface to record images and sound has been reserved.
- Supports AV IN analog video transmitter recording. Users need to restore the factory settings to ensure the normal use of the AV IN interface functions.
- Fixed the boundary display problem of AV IN analog video transmitter.
- Optimized the AV IN analog video transmitter to improve the real-time
performance of the transmission.
- Supports user-defined selection of the OSD display content of FPV Goggles, supports 24 OSD information definition displays of Betaflight.
- When the video transmission distance is greater than 1km, the video transmitter can adjust the frame rate and code rate adaptively according to the distance and channel bandwidth.
- Supports remote control to connect to PC via USB cable to control the simulator.