Introducing the QuicRun 8BL150 Brushless ESC by HobbyWing. It features an external programming port, easy to connect to the LED Program Card when setting up your ESC. It also comes equipped with multiple "protections" such as low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor lock-up protection. This ESC will work great with any 8th-scale buggies or monster trucks.
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of maximum brake force adjustment and 8 steps of drag brake force adjustment.
- 9 steps of acceleration (punch) adjustment from “soft” to “Very aggressive” to fit different kinds of models, tires, and tracks.
- One button (the “SET” button on the ESC) to set the ESC, and easy to reset all parameters to the factory default settings.
- Part# 30109002
- Cont. Current: 150A
- Peak Current: 950A
- Resistance: 0.00035Ω
- Motor Type Supported: Sensorless Brushless Motor
- Scale: 1/8 Buggy or Monster Trucks
- Motor Limit:
- For 4S Lipo or 12 cells NiMH: 4274-size or smaller motor with the KV<3000
- For 6S Lipo or 18 cells NiMH: 4274-size or smaller motor with the KV<2400
- Battery: 3-6S LiPo / 9-18 Cells NiMH
- BEC Output: 6V/3A (Switch Mode)
- Size: 59.5 x 48 x 42mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 178g
- Power Lead Wires: Red & Black (10AWG / 150mm)
- Motor Wires: Black (12AWG / 100mm) x3
- Connectors: 4mm Gold Bullet Connectors (Female)
- External Program Port: Available
- Working Voltage of Fan: From BEC (6V)
(1) QuicRun 8BL150 150A Brushless 3-6S ESC
Please make sure to uninstall the cooling fan before using this ESC in water. Clean and dry it soon after use to avoid getting the connectors rusty.