This incredible vehicle provides loads of excitement, at an affordable price, while continuing to save you time and money in spare parts.
The Blackout XTE is pre-assembled and ready to run. It's equipped with a powerful 16-Turn 550 brushed electric motor, waterproof 40A brushed ESC, waterproof high-torque steering servo, 7.2V 3000mAh NiMH battery pack, NiMH charger, and 2.4GHz radio system.
Oil-filled, coil-over shocks and four-wheel independent suspension allow the Blackout XTE to keep its composure over rough terrain, as you’re blasting around the yard, vacant lot, or race track.
- Revolutionary "bashable" chassis design with interchangeable front to rear and/or side-to-side components to help you save money with fewer parts.
- Ball bearings throughout the vehicle for a butter-smooth operation
- Tunable suspension, shocks, and gear differentials.
- Adjustable ride height, camber, and toe angle.
- 16T brushed RC550 electric motor, Waterproof 40A brushed ESC, Waterproof high torque steering servo, 2.4GHz radio system.
- Assembled & Ready to Run! Includes a 7.2V 3000mAh NiMH Battery & Charger. Just needs AA Batteries for Transmitter and you're off!
REQUIRED:(8) AA Batteries for Remote Control
- Vehicle Scale: 1/10
- Transmission: Forward & Reverse
- Length: 440mm
- Width: 275mm
- Height: 140mm Without Body
- Servo Type: Hi-Torque Servo for Steering
- Wheelbase: 290mm
- Ground Clearance: 40mm
- Chassis Type: Plastic
- Speed Control Type: 40A Brushed Waterproof ESC
- Radio System: 2.4GHz Radio System
- Battery: 7.2V 3000mAh NiMh Battery & Charger Included
- Connector: HXT 4mm
(1) Blackout XTE Electric Monster SUV
(1) 2.4GHz Radio System
(1) 7.2V NiMh Battery
(1) Battery Charger
- Redcat only recommends using a 2S LiPo or 6-7 cell NiMH/NiCD battery packs with this vehicle. Using more voltage than what is recommended will void all warranties and will be done at your own risk. However, various users have reported faster speeds while using 3S (11.1v) LiPo batteries. We recommend, prior to using a 3S battery, users should understand and evaluate all associated risks.