Are you ready for an adrenaline explosion? Fast and powerful, the Volcano EPX PRO is equipped with a 3300Kv brushless motor and includes a powerful 3500mAh LiPo Battery. Ready to run out of the box, the Volcano EPX PRO is eager to heat up the neighborhood, complete with battery and charger!
Shaft driven 4WD provides you with the necessary traction to maneuver the toughest obstacles and the forward/reverse ESC is beneficial in navigating tight spots.
Lightweight plastic chassis, eight aluminum-body oil-filled coil over shocks, and independent suspension offer rock solid performance as the soft compound monster truck tires leave disaster in their wave. Fear not! A 2.4GHz radio system and waterproof electronics ensure control, for those who dare to unleash the power of the Volcano!
- 4WD Monster truck w/ Large monster truck tires, Lightweight molded plastic chassis, (8) Aluminum body oil filled shocks, front and rear gear differentials, Bearings Throughout.
- Tunable suspension, Adjustable ride height, Tunable shocks, Tunable gear differentials, Adjustable camber, Adjustable toe angle.
- Aggressive tires, Independent suspension, Low center of gravity chassis for high speed performance, Ball bearings throughout.
- 3300KV RC540 Brushless Electric Motor, Waterproof 60A ESC, Waterproof high torque steering servo, 2.4GHz radio system.
- Includes 7.4V 3500mAh 15C LiPo Battery & LiPo Charger
(8) AA Batteries for Transmitter
- Vehicle Scale: 1/10
- Transmission: Forward & Reverse
- Length: 400mm
- Width: 310mm
- Height: 185mm
- Servo Type: Hi-Torque Servo for Steering
- Wheelbase: 275mm
- Ground Clearance: 30mm
- Chassis Type: Plastic
- Speed Control Type: 60A Brushless Waterproof ESC
- Radio System: 2.4GHz Radio System
- Battery: 7.4V 3500mAh LiPo 15C & Charger Included
- Connector: Deans Connector
(1) Redcat 1/10 Volcano EPX Pro Electric Monster Truck
(1) 2.4GHz Radio Transmitter
(1) LiPo Battery Charger
(1) 3500mAh 15C Li-Po Battery
- Redcat only recommends 2S LiPo or 6-7 cell NiMH/NiCD battery packs. Using more voltage than what they recommend will void all warranties and is at your own risk. However, various users have reported faster speeds while using 3S (11.1v) Lipo batteries. We recommend, prior to using a 3S battery, users should understand and evaluate all associated risks.