Are you ready for an adrenaline explosion? Fast and powerful, the Volcano EPX is equipped with a 19T brushed 550 electric motor, with heat sink, and forward/reverse ESC. Ready to run out of the box, the Volcano EPX is eager to heat up the neighborhood. Complete with battery and charger, this mini Mount St. Helens will rearrange the landscape in seconds.
Shaft-driven 4WD provides you with the necessary traction to maneuver the toughest obstacles and the forward/reverse ESC is beneficial in navigating tight spots.
Lightweight plastic chassis, eight aluminum capped oil-filled coil-over shocks, and independent suspension offers rock solid performance as the soft compound monster truck tires leave disaster in their wave. Fear not! A 2.4GHz radio system and waterproof electronics ensure control, for those who dare to unleash the power of the Volcano.
- Complete with front and rear independent suspension
- Eight aluminum-capped oil-filled shocks
- 7.2v 2000mAh NiMh and charger included
- A two-channel 2.4GHz radio system included
- Waterproof electronics
- Connector: HXT 4mm
- Scale: 1/10
- Transmission: Forward & Reverse
- Length: 400mm
- Width: 310mm
- Height: 185mm
- Servo Type: Hi-Torque Servo for Steering
- Wheelbase: 275 (F/R)
- Ground Clearance: 30mm
- Chassis Type: Plastic
- Speed Control Type: 40A Brushed Waterproof ESC
- Radio System: 2.4GHz Radio System
- Battery: 7.2V 2000mAh NiMh & Charger Included
(8) AA Batteries for Remote Control
(1) 1/10 Redcat Volcano EPX Brushed Electric Monster Truck
(1) 2.4GHz Radio System
(1) 7.2V NiMH Battery
(1) Battery Charger
- Redcat only recommends 2S LiPo or 6-7 cell NiMH/NiCD battery packs. Using more voltage than what they recommend will void all warranties and is at your own risk. However, various users have reported faster speeds while using 3S (11.1v) Lipo batteries. We recommend that, prior to using a 3S battery, users should understand and evaluate all associated risks.
Two shocks per wheel for long shock life and excellent damping control. Dual-rate spring for superior handling over small bumps as well as big jumps.
Fully supported bumpers with built-in skid plate.
FULLY ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION
Camber and toe-in can be adjusted for maximum traction and performance. Multiple upper and lower shock mounting positions allow custom tuning for perfect handling over bumps and jumps.
Strong lightweight plastic lower chassis plate with an aluminum upper plate.
Pinion gear and spur gear are fully protected from rocks, dirt, and other debris by the plastic cover.
MOTOR HEAT SINK
Motor temperatures are kept safe thanks to the efficient cooling heat sink.
BRUSHED 550 19-TURN MOTOR
The Redcat Racing high-power brushed motor delivers ample power to all four wheels.
HOBBYWING BRUSHED ESC
Waterproof 40a brushed ESC is reliable and efficient. Select between NiMH and LiPo batteries.
The Hexfly high-torque servo supplies ample power needed to navigate harsh off-road conditions. The waterproof case protects the precision gears and electronics from water and other contaminants.