Skip to content
Spedix Rex 80 Micro FPV Drone
- Original, well-designed frame. All components are arranged in a neat way, following the classic structure of FPV quads. Two different battery mounts provided.
- A large variety of batteries can be used for the quad. Flight controller and ESC both have 20mm mounting hole distance, universal design and could be used for other frames.
- High-performance F4 flight control of only 24x24mm size. Made of high-end STM32F405RGT6 chip, supporting 2-4S input, 5V/3A BEC output.
- All ports are very well arranged in such a small space and take customer habits into consideration.
- The 12A 4-in-1 ESC supports up 2-4S LiPo input, providing abundant power for the quad.
- Uses Caddx Turbo EOS2 1200TVL high-resolution camera, providing excellent video and user experiences.
- Wheelbase: 80mm
- Size: 103mm*113mm*41mm
- Propeller diameter: 40 mm
- Weight: 41g (without battery and RX)
- Flight Controller: F405
- ESC: 12A 4IN1 (2-4 Cell)
- Camera: Caddx Turbo Eos2
- VTX: 25/100mW 40CH w/SmartAudio
- Motor: 1103 11000Kv Brushless