Introducing the Nano Skyhunter Stealth! Constructed from 100% black EPP, this small plane has wonderful flight characteristics along with excellent crash reparability. Toss this in your car and go fly!
- Molded, Black EPP foam
- Super compact size for zipping through small places
- PNP assembles in 30 minutes or less when hot glue is used
- Easy to find CG with finger bumps under wings
- 2 Piece canopy for FPV gear with strong magnets
- Simple, one-handed launches - "Like throwing a small football"
- Powerful, multirotor style motor with almost unlimited vertical (PNP)
- Wingspan: 780mm (31")
- Length: 540mm (21")
- Weight: 230g (without battery)
- ESC: 20A 2-4s with XT60 connector
- Motor: 2204 2200kv
- Shaft Diameter: 5mm
- Propeller: 6x3x2 (Optional: 5x4x3 or similar)
- Servos: 3x 5 gram
- Recommended battery: 3s / 1000mAh to 1300mAh
- Due to the nature of molded EPP, regular CA (super glue) does not adhere well unless the shiny surface is scored. For assembly, we recommend hot glue, Foam-Tac, or Welders glue.
- Even though most of the electronics are installed, some assembly is required. This is an easy model to assemble; however, basic modeling skills are needed.
- Required assembly includes:
- Gluing tail booms to the horizontal stabilizer
- Gluing assembled tail section to main wings
- Propeller installation and checking for proper motor direction
- Installing RC receiver and connecting servo leads