These rubber O-Rings can be used in a variety of ways for dampening and sealing purposes. They are commonly used to wedge RC Vehicle drive shafts to their hubs.
- Good mechanical properties and high wear resistance NBR.
- Good resistance to many petroleum oils, greases, hydraulic fluids, alcohol, mineral oil, and grease
- Outer Diameter: 7mm
- Inner Diameter: 3mm
- Cross-Section Diameter: 2mm
- Hardness: 70A (Resistant to Penetration / Oil Resistant)
- Material: Nitrile Rubber
- Temperature Range: -4℉ (-20°C) to 212℉ (100°C)
(4) Rubber O-Rings