Skydroid 5.8Ghz 150CH UVC OTG Smartphone FPV Receiver for Android Tablet, PC, VR Headset, FPV System, RC Drone and more.
- 150CH 5.8Ghz analog signal, 1500 scans cover all bands.
- Resolution 640*480 30fps.
- It can display the frequency spectrum, to check the signal strength of antenna or transmitter.
- Supports dual displays on a smartphone, and can be used as VR goggles.
- Please calibrate it in an open area, and keep away from transmitter more than 30m. Long-press the menu button and power on the receiver, enter into calibration mode.
- OTG cable connects to an android smartphone or tablet.
- Single Antenna FPV receiver for Android Tablet PC Monitor.
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black, White(Optional)
- Frequency: 5645MHz~5945MHz
- Resolution: 640*480 30fps
- Working Current: USB 5V 190mA
- Connector: RP-SMA
- Working Temp.: -10°~65°
- Size: 59 x 40 x 11mm / 2.30 x 1.56 x 0.43in
- Weight: 29g/1.02oz
http://www.fuav.xin/download/skydroidfpv.apk or search "FUAV" in-store to download
2. Use OTG cable to connect android smartphone or tablet (no ios) to receiver
3. After powering on, press the menu button for 3 seconds, it will auto-search frequencies and lock onto the strongest signal
4.Video links: to check if your smartphone supports USV:
How-to (Android) video:
1. Use USB cable to connect it with PC
2. Open the web-cam app or download VLC media player app
3. After powering on, press the menu button for 3 seconds,it will auto-search frequencies and lock onto the strongest signal
How-to (Computer) video:
1. Use 4P cable / 5V power input
2. After powering on, press the menu button for 3 seconds, it will auto-search frequencies and lock onto the strongest signal
(1) 5.8Ghz 150ch Receiver
(1) Micro-USB OTG Cable
(1) Type-C OTG cable
- Does not support IOS system
- Some smartphones should open the otg function before use
- Operate in an open area and keep the receiver and transmitter more than 30m apart