The F7 HD flight controller works with the DJI air unit with a dedicated 10V output as well as traditional analog video OSD. It features a high-speed F7 processor and has 6 UARTS for connecting peripherals.
- Designed with the LED pads positioned in all four corners.
- Supports WS2812 Programmable LED.
- Supports Serial Receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, CrossfirePPM) .
- Supports 3.3V Satellite Receiver.
- High-performance, low-noise, high sensitivity MPU6000 IMU with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer.
- Includes a DJI HD cable.
- Automatic voltage monitoring.
- MCU: STM32F722RGT6 216MHz
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- OSD: Betaflight OSD & DJI HD OSD (UART6)
- UARTs: 6 hardware (UART123467)
- BECs: 5V / 2A (Max 3A) & 10V / 2A (Max 3A)
- Input Voltage: 3-6S Lipo
- Baro: No
- Blackbox: 8MB
- Firmware: SKYSTARS F7HD
- Dimensions: 38.5x40x6.2mm
- Mounting Holes: 30x30
- Weight: 0.22oz (6.2g)
(1) Skystars F7 Flight Controller
(4) M3 Grommets (Yellow)
(3) 8-Pin Cables