A great budget-friendly radio system for bashers, crawler fans, and first-time drivers, the Spektrum™ 3-channel SLT3 with SR315 receiver goes beyond basic — offering dependable SLT 2.4GHz control now, plus next-level DSMR® upgrade potential for the future.
- Economical 3-channel Spektrum™ system delivers dependable control now and DSMR® upgrade potential for the future — perfect for first-time drivers.
- Combines SLT™ 2.4GHz security with Spektrum™ design expertise for reliable, worry-free performance.
- Spektrum™ SR315 dual protocol receiver is compatible with SLT™ and DSMR® transmitters.
- User-adjustable features include steering and throttle trims, steering rate, and throttle limits.
- Includes a foam-covered steering wheel for no-slip control and mount for lanyard attachment
(4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
- Application: RC Car bashers, racers, crawlers & boats
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Bind Method: Bind Plug
- Channels: 3CH
- Input Voltage: 4.8V (4 AA batteries required)
- Modulation: FHSS & DMSR
- Programmable: No
- Range: Full
- Receiver: SR315 (Included)
- Telemetry: No
- Water-Resistant: No
(1) Spektrum SLT 3-Channel Transmitter
(1) Spektrum SR315 Receiver
(1) Product Manual
SPEKTRUM™ SR315 DUAL PROTOCOL SLT™/DSMR® RECEIVER
The full-range SR315 receiver included with the SLT3 radio system has a compact design for easy installation into virtually any vehicle. Should you decide to upgrade your radio system in the future, this dual protocol receiver is already compatible with Spektrum™ DSMR® transmitters.
SPEKTRUM™ TRANSMITTER ERGONOMICS
The ergonomic design of the SLT3 transmitter provides a feel that any driver will appreciate. Its overall low weight allows all-day driving with minimal fatigue. The control layout is amazingly intuitive — all controls are perfectly positioned to be quickly accessible when needed and out of the way when not in use.
FOAM-COVERED STEERING WHEEL
Drive with confidence! The SLT3 transmitter's foam-covered steering wheel is easy to grip for precise, no-slip control.
A convenient mount is provided for lanyard attachment, letting you focus on driving without worrying about possibly dropping and damaging your radio.