- Wirelessly connects a DSM2/DSMX Spektrum Transmitter to your PC or Mobile Device as a USB Gamepad
- Integrated bind button
- No additional drivers or additional software required for PC
- Compatible with Android devices with a USB OTG adapter
- DRL (Drone Racing League) Simulator
- LiftOff FPV Simulator
- HotProps FPV Simulator
- AeroFly RC Simulator
- VMach Media FPV Event PE
- VelociDrone FPV Racing Simulator
- Android - Absolute RC Plane Sim
- Android - FPV FreeRider
- RealFlight 8
Wirelessly connect your Spektrum DSM2/DSMX radio to your computer to use with your favorite simulator. It does not require any additional hardware or software, it simply plugs into USB port and it is ready to go.
The WS1000 makes flying FPV simulators like DRL Simulator and Liftoff FPV Simulator even easier to use with a Spektrum radio. No more generic PPM trainer port adapters tethering pilots to their computer. Simply plug in the WS1000 into a USB port on your PC or laptop, set the simulator for Spektrum radio input and you're ready to start racing.
The WS1000 also takes R/C Simulators on the go. It is compatible with Android devices and many of the great simulator and FPV apps available on the Google Play store. Essentially any Android app that can use a gamepad can utilize the Spektrum Wireless Simulator Dongle.
Note: Does not currently work with the Phoenix RC Simulator